- In most cases, Brien does not collect personally identifiable information about you other than what you freely share. We do log the IP address of every computer that visits our site as part of our normal site usage tracking, as further detailed below.
- You have the option of entering personally-identifiable information about yourself as you interact with the Website, including name, address, and demographic data such as age. Brien uses this information to help us understand who our site users are and how we may better target and tailor our services.
- You retain full control over all information you share about yourself, and may remove or request removal of this information at any time.
- Anytime you enter personally-identifiable information, not intended to be shared publicly, such as password, address, or credit card number, this information is sent to Brien over a secure connection.
- Brien uses generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us.
- Brien does not trade, share or sell a donor’s personal information to third parties, nor do we send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. This policy applies to all donors, online and offline.
- If you make a donation online at our Web site, you are required to enter personal contact information and credit card information. We use this information to process your donation and send you a confirmation receipt. This information will not be sold or shared with outside parties.
Non-Personal Information We Collect By Automated Means And How We Use It
We also collect certain non-personal information (data in a form that does not support direct association with any specific person or individual) by automated means when you visit the Website. Much of this information is collected through the use of third-party tracking services, such as Google Analytics. When gathered, this data is used in the aggregate, and not in a manner that is intended to identify you personally.